Friday, September 21, 2012

Pregnancy Update- 19 weeks

Row, row, row your belly 
Gently down the stream
if your daughter's shoe falls in
She will surely scream!

Here is the pregnancy scoop at 19 weeks...

The nausea has mostly passed though I've had occasional spells here and there. I was sick much longer this time than I was with Jude. I looked back on old posts and it seems I was sicker with Jude than I was with Eliza.  Apparently for me it gets worse with each pregnancy. I am making a mental note for the future. 

I have been experiencing a lot of dizziness. I had this earlier in the pregnancy with Jude but it seems to be getting worse for me right now. I am so busy with the kids that I don't think I eat often enough and really need to make a point of eating enough and drinking enough water. It has cooled down substantially here in Charleston, but most days it is still pretty warm. Also, all of the bending I have been doing to pack up this house has not been helping at all...especially when I already have low blood pressure.

I guess practice makes perfect because my body has decided to have Braxton Hicks contraction quite often. I think they started at 20 weeks with Jude. This time around they hit at 15 weeks. 

Jude is still nursing occasionally though I am hoping he weans by February. I am not ruling out Tandem nursing,  but I have already experience nursing agitation while pregnant and I am not looking forward to that feeling while nursing two. I struggled to nurse both Eliza and Jude in the beginning. While my fingers are crossed that it comes easier this time, I know that may not be realistic.

I had my level 2 ultrasound on Tuesday morning. In the past we did not find out the gender. However, we decided to find out this time for several different reasons. It is a .....baby!

Hoping to snap a cute gender reveal photo this weekend. If I haven't already told you, you are going to have to wait a little bit longer. Sorry!



0 comments: